2017 NRGRR Calendar Contest
Calling all cover dogs! Our 6th Annual Calendar Photo Contest submissions are closed. Voting begins soon. Your golden(s) could be featured in our 2017 calendar, and one lucky dog(s) will have their photo on the front cover. Last year's photo contest was a huge success - and raised over $8,000 in support of our rescue program.
- Upon review of the photos submitted, we will select a minimum of 20 photos to be included in an online voting contest. Voting will allow our friends and supporters to pick the 2017 NRGRR Calendar Cover Dog and twelve monthly winners. Photos chosen for the voting contest will be judged on composition, quality and emotional appeal.
- Voting for the 2017 NRGRR Calendar Contest will run July 4, 2016 thru August 15, 2016.
- Each vote in the photo contest will be $1.00. The photo with the most votes at the end of the six week voting phase will be chosen as the 2017 cover dog, and the 12 photos with the next most votes will each receive a monthly spread. The remaining photos will be featured on the back inside cover, and may receive special recognition throughout the calendar.
- We will also ask each of the finalists to write a short story about their golden to be featured in the calendar. Every individual whose photo is featured in the online voting phase of the calendar will receive a free calendar.
- We will make every effort to incorporate into the calendar the photo of each dog entered into the photo contest.
- Each $1.00 vote in our contest is tax deductible, and goes directly to our general fund which supports the medical needs of rescued golden retrievers in our program.
- 2017 NRGRR Calendars will be made available for sale in mid-October.
Any questions related to the 2017 NRGRR Calendar Contest may be submitted to Wendy Wilson at email@example.com.